The components inspector will assist the Inspection Supervisor and Production Manager through measurement and analysis of parts produced against defined specifications, standards and tolerances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day activities of the Inspection departments in Machine Shop and As-Cast Inspection departments as required.
- Ensure Customer requirements and International standards (where applicable) are maintained.
- Act as the customers eyes for all products passing through the department.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory approvals, in accordance with the company's Business Operating System.
- Assist Business Unit Manager and Quality Manager in implementation of fixes to any existing weaknesses within the processes currently operating within the business units.
- Ability to read and understand a technical drawing and technical specifications.
- Experience in use of inspection equipment for measurement of dimensional features and geometric tolerances. Familiar in us of CMM, bench gauges / hand gauge / shadow graph and non-contact measurement equipment.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient user of IT, in-particular; and MS Office, Word, Excel.
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated / well organised, able to multi-task, with a positive approach.
- A strong team player, able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, able to respond to business needs.
- Positive attitude - communication skills / interpersonal / able to work under pressure and to agreed timescales.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Quality Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'