Westray Recruitment Consultants is working with a leading manufacturer of the steel and metal industry to source a Machine Shop CNC Miller. The Miller will be responsible for operating CNC and manual milling machines to the required tolerances specified on the drawing.
- Programme, set and operate CNC based Milling machines.
- To operate the machinery safely and effectively.
- Maximise machine efficiency levels
- Record and maintain relevant documentation
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Any other tasks as requested by the Machine Shop Supervisor/Manager
- Time served in an engineering discipline
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- The ability to use precision measuring equipment.
- To be conversant with various CNC based control systems.
- Have good communication skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be flexible when required
This role is offering a competitive hourly rate.
The role is a 12 month FTC involving 4 shifts.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Tony Hutchinson.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job