Gi Group are looking for a Machine Setter for a permanent role with one of our Warrington based clients.
- mechanical fitter or CNC experience with good technical abilities
- good level of numeracy and literacy
- understanding of manufacturing / production process
- problem solving skills
- planning and organisational skills
- good attention to detail
- manual dexterity
You need to be:
- customer oriented
- proactive and self confident
- an active listener and quick learner
- a trustworthy team player with ability to adapt to new ideas and technologies
- self motivated
- following the production plan and job card, shape wire using a feeder and shaping system;
- raising improvement, machine process setting or issues utilising the appropriate communication channels;
- using technical skills and expertise to carry out first level fault diagnosis;
- quality checking of the product (visual, microscope, micrometer etc.);
- carrying out butt welding
- changing and resetting rollers as and when required and disposing of them
- checking machine perimeters at random intervals
- maintaining records of action including changes to parameters, scraps generated, non conformance, non value added time etc.
- responsible for daily/weekly/monthly routine inspections with first line servicing
- reporting all non conformances
Duration - permanent
Salary: £25,400-£31,500 depending on shifts and amount of machines trained on
Benefits: sick scheme after the first 12 months, pension, Employee Assistant Programme, PPE supplied by the company, overalls cleaned by the company.
Please apply buy submitting your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job