Are you an experienced Setter/Operator looking for a new opportunity?
- High - speed, high volume production lines
- Automotive background
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding and problem - solving abilities
- Preferred mechanical engineering apprenticeship
Ideally candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- a mechanical/ technical background and good general mechanical aptitude
- a methodical approach to their working practices with a keen eye for detail
- excellent team work skills and self-motivation
- flexibility to maintain the integrity of the process and high quality components
- a good understanding of contact welding processes
- experience of operating/maintaining in a busy manufacturing environment
- good problem solving skills and the ability to analyse machine performance, identify and report faults quickly and accurately
- a certain degree of computer literacy (although fundamentally a 'hands on' practical role)
- Rotating 3 Shift Pattern - 38 hours PW
- Fixed Night Shift - 30 hours PW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'