My client based in Stanley is looking to recruit a production operative on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the line leader your key responsibilities are
- Set up and run production line
- Monitor quality of materials on production line to match customer requirements
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- you must have experience working in a fast production environment
- Update and maintain all production records as required
Must have worked in either food production or fast moving consumer goods
Previous experience in production is essential, you must be reliable with an excellent work ethos, have good communication skills, able to plan, be organised and capable of following plans and schedules. A good understanding of English language, both speaking, and listening is essential.
Role is subject to interview and reference checks
Pay Rate - £9.38
Hours - 6am till 2pm
2pm till 10pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'