Machine Learning Researcher (Security)
A fast paced, well-funded and progressive scale up Secure Web Browser, taking on the likes of Google and Oracle are looking for a machine learning researcher to join their highly decorated team in London.
Do you have an interest / experience in
- finding and fighting malware
- privacy-preserving machine learning
- decentralised machine learning
- advanced knowledge of AdTech
Candidates considered will preferably have a Ph.D from a top-tier school and be published / journals presented in top venues (ICML, KDD, NeurIPS)
- have a proven record implementing data driven products and a broad understanding of the state-of-the-art in machine learning
- have a passion and firm understanding (research or commercial) for helping protect users privacy and security
Proven skills required
- logistic Regression, decision Trees, RANDOM Forest, Naïve Bayes, Clustering, Signal processing
- data Cleansing and preparation, variable preprocessing/transformation
- preparation of data sets
- automation of statistical processes
- experience in Hadoop
This is a highly specialised field that requires the brightest and most inquisitive of minds.
Click apply to find out more today
Arden Resourcing are acting as an agency in response to this position
- Machine Learning
- Signal Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'