Temporary Job Description Stores/Machine Production Fitter
Due to a busy period my client a global production machinery manufacturer based in Norwich are looking to employ four Stores/Production Fitter personnel on a temporary basis up to 3 months.
- Actively participate in the electro/mechanical assembly and test of products to agreed quality standards using approved methods and procedures, working to production schedules and targets to ensure timely output.
- Work as part of a flexible team using approved methods of electro/mechanical assembly and test to produce products
- Process orders in line with Master Production Schedule/Work to List
- Complete sub-assembly and spares work orders as per requested date
- Work Order picking to ensure that orders are picked on/before the required start date of the Works Order and processed correctly through the E1 system.
- Picking, packing of parts/products and preparation of documentation for all order types to prepare them ready for shipment worldwide to meet customer delivery requirements and in compliance with packaging standards.
- Issuing of parts/products to picked Works Orders and transacting on the E1 System to ensure that stock and WIP levels are accurate.
- Ensure that all items are stored in a suitable, safe manner in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure items are used on a first-in first-out (FIFO) basis wherever possible so as to ensure correct stock rotation.
- Report to the Stores Supervisor immediately, any stock quantities that are found to be in error.
- Action the Cycle Count as and when instructed to.
Maintain quality standards and associated reporting procedures
Maintain good order of the company property and general housekeeping
Operate the forklift as required.
Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations and follow the Company Safety Policy.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the Stores Supervisor
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'