A leading global provider of customised Corporate Information Solutions based in Wymondham now require additional assistance for an up coming client. We are looking for people to join their team on a temporary period for approximately 6 weeks starting on 30/10/2017. The roles are temporary but are likely to run up to Christmas. Working in our clients Outbound Team as a Machine Operator you will require a keen eye for detail and the capacity to work well in a team.
- Run the print machines to ensure that all outbound documents are sent within their KPI timeframe.
- Manually input information where required and ensure that data is entered correctly.
- Maintain the machines if there are any issues with the production or print.
- Top up your respective machine with supplies that are necessary and order these from the Warehouse when needed.
- Would preferably have experience in a Machine Operative capacity.
- Must be dexterous and able to work well with machines.
- Will be immediately available and able to work the hours as stated below.
- Due to the nature of our clients business, you must be free from CCJ's, Bankruptcy Orders and Criminal Convictions. You will also undergo a vetting process whereby you will have to provide us with your last 5 years worth of work and address history.
Sunday - Friday; 23:00-07:00.
35 Hours Weekly.
- Direct Mail
- Machine Control
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job