My client, a global leading sports manufacturing company are currently looking to recruit a team of experienced Machine Operators for their busy customised manufacturing cells based at their newly opened "Centre of Excellence" in Swindon
These positions are due to start immediately and are ongoing temporary positions that are expected to last until November 2018.
The successful applicants will be required to work Monday to Friday 7am-4pm with overtime available during busy periods
To prepare, assemble and repair high value goods
1. Preparation of shafts for production.
2. Operate and or monitor production equipment as needed.
3. Work with Supervisor to ensure prioritised assemblies are completed.
4. Ensure all repairs and assemblies meet quality standards.
5. Report and resolve errors.
6. Achieve predetermined performance and production targets.
7. Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
8. Complete housekeeping duties as required.
9. Any ad hoc duties assigned, including working in different areas of the SuperHub as required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Required: Minimum 1 years’ experience in machine or workshop environment. Good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail. Good literacy, communication and numerical skills. Ability to develop good working knowledge of company products. Basic computer and keyboard skills. Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team. Good level of housekeeping and organisation. Physically fit, capable of lifting and standing for long periods. Good punctuality and flexibility regarding hours and duties.
• Preferred: Experience in repairs and assembly of products manufactured using carbons and fine metals
• Preferred: GCSE level
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is: regularly required to stand, bend at the neck, bend at the waist, twist at the neck, twist at the waist, use hands and finger to perform simple grasping, use hands to perform power grasping, use hands for fine manipulation, push or pull, reach below shoulder level, lift and/or carry up to 15 kgs, is regularly exposed to dust, fumes or chemicals, exposed to risk of vibration and required to use personal protective equipment
- Production Teams
- Machine Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job