RecruitPol Ltd is seeking an experienced Machine Operator to join our client's team near Huntingdon. Machine Operator will be part of the small team and working on a day shifty only, Monday- Friday, 0600-1400 OR 1400-2200.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Start and operate machinery
- Hands on cleaning of machinery and plant
- Adhering to health & safety, quality and environmental systems
- Assist with production when required
- Warehouse duties when required
Machine Operator Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience as Machine Operator
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance and flexibility
- Team working attitude
- Ability to also work alone
- Good communication skills
- FLT CB license would be beneficial
- Monday- Friday
- Career progression
- Company pension
- Great company with a strong values
If you believe you have the skills and experience stated please APPLY NOW or contact RecruitPol Ltd for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'