Machine Operator- Permanent- Huntingdon area
0600-1400 & 1400-2200 & 2200-0600 | Overtimes | NO weekend
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Machine Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'