We are currently recruiting for an experienced Machine Operator to join our client’s expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company specialise in the manufacture and distribution of specialist steel products.
Machine Operator Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cutting metal tubes using band saws and overhead cranes
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Measuring of product
- Putting stock away
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy
- Other factory and general warehouse duties
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience of bandsaws and overhead cranes
- Used to heavy lifting
- Previous experience of working within an industrial environment
- A good team player
- Able to take responsibility for producing quality work
Interested in this Machine Operator role? Please click apply now!
- Measurement Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'