Machine Operators required within a busy manufacturing company in Welshpool. Excellent opportunities to join a long standing company who are looking to add to their existing team. Long term prospects and progression on offer to successful candidates who show they are keen and hard working. If you are interested then please APPLY TODAY!
As a Machine Operator for our client your duties will include;
- Basic wood machining and carpentry skills
- Use of hand / power tools
- Assembly and production work
- General factory duties, including cleaning and maintaining a tidy workspace
- Quality checks
- Basic paperwork duties
The successful candidate will require;
- Previous experience within a factory
- A hard working mentality
- Punctuality and reliability
- Good level of written and verbal communication
- Permanent opportunities after a successful trial period
- Free, on site car park
- 4 Day working week, Friday’s off!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'