Our client, an innovative and leader in their sector are urgently seeking a number of Machine Operatives / General Assistants to join their busy and successful teams.
Main Duties include:
- Running Nordmeccanica Coating/Laminating Machines, which are wide web laminators for flexible packaging primarily for use in the food industry.
- A variety of coating and adhesive are used in this process for both all over application and registered in line pattern coating
- Obtaining appropriate tooling to revise setups.
- Set-up machines for various jobs.
- Maintain equipment and perform daily inspections to ensure compliance.
- Operate multiple machines.
- Maintain clean and organised work area
The roles are on a shift basis where you rotate between double day shift:
Monday to Friday
06:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 20:00
You will also be required to work nights if needed. If nights are needed, typically you would work 8 weeks rotating days and 4 weeks nights.
Although previous experience is preferred, it is not essential. However, previous and proven machine operator skills are essential.
To apply for this excellent PERMANENT opportunity, please click APPLY now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'