IMMEDIATE START Temporary to permanent opportunity at a Manufacturing company in Alton paying £9 an hour.
This role is working for a prestigious Manufacturing company in the Alton area that are seeking a candidate to assist with making very specialist parts. This is on a day shift pattern and you will be required to assist with the rest of the Manufacturing Team.
As the Machine Operator you will be:
- Operating rubber compression moulding machines
- Assisting the Manufacturing team to create the parts in a timely and efficient manner
- Working as part of a team
- Manufacturing specialist products within a work shop environment
- Able to start at short notice
As the Machine Operator you will have:
- Previous machine operating experience preferably in a rubber/plastics environment is a must have
- Be physically able to do some heavy lifting up to 15-25kg
- Be self-motivated to produce high quality products
- Previous experience setting and operating machinery
- Previous production/manufacturing experience is essential
- Have a good standard of verbal/written English
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- £9.00 per hour
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Overtime available
Please note, there will be heavy lifting in this role.
HOW DO I APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
- Heavy Lifting
- Machine Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'