Machine Operator - Immediate Start
£8.72 per hour rising to £9.72 when trained
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturer based on the outskirts of Bridgwater. They are looking to recruit a Machine Operator to join their team on a temp-perm basis. The initial starting pay rate will be £8.72p/h which will increase to £9.72p/h after probation and training. The role is a rotating 2 shift system (6am - 2.15pm when on mornings and 2.15pm to 11pm mon-thurs and 2.15pm to 8.30pm friday - when on afternoons)
Main duties of the successful Machine operator will be:
- Running of the production machines
- Operating, monitoring, controlling and cleaning all plant and associated equipment
- Packing of orders as required
The successful Machine operator must:
- Have previous machine operating experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have previous Production experience, ideally in an FMCG, Food, Drink, Pharma environment
- Have a referenceable work history
The successful Machine operator will be given excellent additional training and will have free onsite parking. This role is commutable from Bridgwater, Highbridge, Taunton, Yeovil, Burnham and may suit a candidate that has previously worked as a production operative, machine op , production op, production line op, blender
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'