A large manufacturing plant is currently looking for semi-skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the efficient running of production.
Counterbalance FLT License and experience would be highly advantageous however not essential.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. You should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- 4 on 4 off (2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 Off)
- Days - 6am to 6pm
- Nights - 6pm to 6am
- Flexibility to work over any 7 days on shift rota required
- Salary varies between £17,043 - £23,094 dependent on experience levels.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Operate speciality machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
- Understanding of how operated machine works.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Analyse machine operations and output if applicable.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
- Able to work safely to high quality standards at all times.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good communication skills.
- Have good knowledge of mechanical devices
- Machine Tools
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'