* Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
* Previous experience within machine operating is essential.
* Someone who is multi-skilled and capable of performing multiple duties such as assembly, heavy lifting and manual handling would be ideal.
* Must be able to work a double day's shift pattern of 6am - 2:50 pm and 4:20 pm - 1:05 am.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Starting rate of £8.67 per hour, going up t £10.40 after 3 months probationary period.
* Overtime available.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Jamie Walker by email on or by phone on .
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- machine operative or machine operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'