Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity as a Machine Operator for our growing client based in Wellingborough.
You will be Manufacturing orthopedic shoes.
Key objectives for this Machine Operator role:
- To operate machines, where full training will been given.
- To produce product to the required standard both in Quality and Quantity.
- To ensure consistent high standards are maintained and delivered every shift.
Key responsibilities for this Machine Operator role:
- Carry out raw material roll changes as and when required.
- Set up machines to manufacture product in line with production planning requirements.
- Carry out routine quality checks during production and record results.
Key skills for this Machine Operator role:
- Experience of machine operation within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Understanding of production targets and quality procedures
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to problem solve
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Quick learner
- Ability to work within a team or Alone
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions
This Machine Operator role is a 12 week Temporary To Permanent Placement, working a weekly shift pattern as follows:
- - 7:30-16:30 pm Monday to Thursday
- - 7:30-12:30 pm Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'