As a Machine Operator you will;
- Adhere to standard work practices
- Adhere to H&S and PPE requirements
- work on build fixtures to tight tolerances
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Some manual lifting
- Have a good eye for quality
- Manually or computer setting of machines
- Safety and Quality checks on machine components
- Fault finding and Diagnostics
- Loading and unloading of machines
Suitable applicants will have;
- NVQ Level 2 in CNC or relevant discipline
- Previous experience in similar role
As a Machine Operator you will receive:
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Regular Performance Lead Bonus
- Regular Performance reviews
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Normal working week is: 36.5 hours working Monday to Friday.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- CNC/Press Break Operator experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"