Contract Personnel are recruiting for a Machine Operator to join our Norwich based client at their state of the art Sawmill. Our client manufacture their own Close board and Picket Fence panels and in January 2009 installed new fence panelling machinery.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator to join their workshop team. Working in a small but very flexible team, the successful applicant will be responsible for manufacturing fence panels as well as general housekeeping and waste control in their modern timber workshop.
- The main job will be making fence panels to the highest quality standards
- Manufacture of timber products including gates, sheds and bespoke orders
- Stock taking, re-ordering and stocking up
- Experience with pneumatic air tools is essential
- Using all woodworking machinery and nail guns
- Making a variety of fence panels and gates
Experience in wood working machinery including cross cut saws, bench saws and tennoners is required, although full training will be given. Fencing / Building or joinery experience or working in a similar environment would be helpful, but not necessary.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 0730 - 1700 hours
For an immediate interview, please send your CV or covering letter detailing your previous experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"