We are recruiting on behalf of an international steel production and distribution organisation who are in the process of expanding their workforce. We are looking for a career minded candidate to learn how to operate and set state of the art 2 and 5 axis laser cutting machines.
Training will be offered but for this role you need to be reliable with good communication skills and honest ethics. You should also have a flexible approach to work and learning new skills.
Hours of work are rotated shifts - 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
The Job Role:
- High definition plasma cutting, up to 100mm thick
- Oxy gas cutting, up to 400mm thick
- Laser cutting, up to 25mm thick
- Water jet cutting, up to 150mm thick
Experience / Requirements:
- At least 1 years' experience in machine operating
- Previous CNC operating experience (training will be given to the right candidate)
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn