Straight Forward Recruitment is looking for Machine Operator!
Our client is currently recruiting for Machine Operator to join their expanding team. The successful candidates will be joining a well-established business with an opportunity of a long term permanent employment.
Temporary to Permanent.
You would start your probation period through ourselves and if successful, would be employed permanently by the company after 12 weeks.
Assigned shift pattern, which involves working weekends and Bank Holidays.
06:00am to 06:00pm days only.
Starting rate of £9.00 p/h
As a Machine Operator you will be performing following duties:
- Run and operate machines in safe and efficient manner.
- Load, unload and move product by hand and lifting aids
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practises
- Be willing and prepared to help with any other duties as and when required.
- Own transport due to location
- Previous experience working with machinery
- Self-motivated, flexible and with hands-on approach
- Previous experience in FMCG desirable.
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Industrial Team on or,
- Email your CV to
- Drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job