Straight Forward Recruitment is looking for Machine Operator!
Our client is currently recruiting for Machine Operator to join their expanding team. The successful candidates will be joining a well-established business with an opportunity of a long term permanent employment.
Temporary to Permanent.
You would start your probation period through ourselves and if successful, would be employed permanently by the company after 12 weeks.
4on/4off rotating pattern between days and nights
06:30am to 06:30pm days
06:30pm to 06:30am nights
Starting rate of £7.73 p/h
As a Machine Operative you will be performing following duties:
- Load, unload and move product by hand and by Counterbalance FLT
- Monitor, manage, run, maintain and clean machines and machinery
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures
- Be willing and prepared to help with any other duties as and when required.
- Own transport due to location
- Valid in date Counterbalance FLT licence
- Self-motivated, flexible and what hand-on attitude.
- Previous experience in running machinery and use of FLT truck
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Industrial Team on or,
- Email your CV to
- Drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job