An opportunity has arisen due to increased orders for 4 x full time Machine Operators to join a reputable established business to operate a range of woodworking machinery in Thorp Arch, Wetherby Leeds 23
This is an excellent recognised employer in the Wetherby area that offers long term progression and stability
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to understand machines sufficient for basic fault finding/corrections
- Can carry out daily checks and maintenance of machinery adhering to the health and safety regulations
- Can operate a range of machinery, CNC programmed, PC controlled etc.
- Will have the communication skills to raise problems, give instruction and telephone production control
- Has to work as part of a team
- Should efficiently problem solve - resolve minor mechanical problems, diagnose minor faults and calculate measurements
- Is responsible for resources - records performance, maintenance and availability
- Will have at least 2 years machine experience
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.00-16.30.
You will be required to have your own P.P.E and ideally your own transport due to shift times and location.
If you are looking for full time employment, have the right skills and experience please call the office now or forward your CV for an interview.
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job