We are now recruiting for suitably qualified individuals to join our client within their manufacturing facility.
The company are located ideally for those residing in North Nottinghamshire, South Sheffield and Derbyshire, although due to shift patterns applicants are usually required to have their own transport.
We are extremely keen to hear from individuals who have previously worked within a production environment with experience of operating manufacturing machinery.
Ideally applicants should have experience of working shift patterns (Days/Nights) and be comfortable working a four on/four off shift rotation.
• £8.78 - £10.34 per hour
• Continental Shift Pattern
The role involves the manufacture of product for the gas, water, and telecoms sectors requiring certain skillsets including (but not limited to):
• Ability to work within teams
• Competent to work to strict processes
• Physically fit
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Quality conscious
• Capacity to absorb instructions within a fast paced environment
• Strong commitment to health and safety procedures
If you are genuinely looking to join a business that can offer long term employment with on-going training and benefits please apply by sending your current curriculum vitae to Barbara