An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Machine Operators to join the team in Segensworth!
- Operating machinery
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Quality checks and Inspections
- Support the team in Operational improvements
- Know the proper and improper use of PPE and equipment
- Read, record and follow data
- Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Staff canteen
- Rapid progression potential
- Immediate starts available
Working hours: Double days shifts -
Day shift-6am-2.15pm (Mon-Thurs).6am-1.15pm (Fri)
Afternoon shift-2.15pm-10.30pm (Mon-Thurs).1.15pm-8.30pm (Fri)
Night shifts are also available!
Hourly rate: £8.48 - £9.64
This is a temporary position with the view to go permanent after 13 weeks for the right candidates. Inductions are taking place every Wednesday.
If you would like to attend the induction please call on or to arrange an appointment.
- Machine Operator production line manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job