We are recruiting for a Re-wind Operator for our Client in Deeside
The objective of this role is to ensure all printed material is rewound and slit as per customer requirements detailed on the job bags.
- Knowledge of procedures for inspection rewind department
- Knowledge and ability to utilise all inspection machinery to achieve the highest possible quality with maximum output and minimum waste
- The ability to fault find and problem solve in relevant areas
- Thorough understanding of quality procedures
- Display an excellent eye for detail
- Wide knowledge of various substrates and how to convert them
- Some mechanical skills, basic routine maintenance (including weekly maintenance checks on all equipment)
- Efficient and effective use of time and materials.
Hours: 6-6 Days and Nights on a 24/7 Shift Rota, Weekly Pay
To apply, please call Kate or send your cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job