Do you have basic machine operating experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn CNC machining skills? Are you looking for shift work and a high earning potential?THE COMPANY:
This company have doubled their turnover in the last 5 years and are on track to do this again. With continued growth this is a fantastic time to join this company and share in their success.THE POSITION:
We are seeking Machine Operators to work on a two week rotating shift with duties including loading and unloading machines along with machine minding and quality checking.
- Week 1 - 6.30am-6.30pm Tuesday to Monday (including weekend), 11.5 hours per day
- Week 2 - 6.30am-2pm Tuesday to Thursday, 7 hours per day
Then Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off - 4 days to relax before it all starts again!THE LOCATION:
Based in Whitchurch, easily accessible via public transport. Regular buses and trains are available, walking distance from the train station. Plenty of parking available for those who drive, easy access from the A303.WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- £10.03 per hour, weekly pay (101.5 hours worked over 2 week shift)
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 weeks
- Free lunch provided
- Life assurance and pension scheme once permanent
- Priority Temps Earn Fantastic Perks! See our website for details and T’s and C’s.
- Free parking
Please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job