Exciting news for Llantarnam as we have won some new business for our Bakery, which means we need to run additional shifts. As such we are looking to recruit a number of permanent Machine Operators to join our Friday Night Shift & Sunday Night Shift.
Shift Pattern: 2 night shifts to cover which are Friday Night & Sunday Night (12 hour shifts) - 6pm-6am
Weekly Pay: £262
If interested then please apply online with your CV.
Role & Responsibilities
• Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
• Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
• Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures.
• Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
• Should possess good fault finding skills and have the ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
• Should have flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
• Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision, and use own initiative.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
• Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
• Experience of operating wrapping/ bagging machines desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'