The Employee is engaged initially to perform the duties of:
- Help Produce and pack products as per company standard and requirements
- Help Maintain and look after product equipment
- Keep accounts for raw materials & consumable used
- Keep work place safe and tidy
- Assisting in Deliveries of product to customers
- Willing to learn and Operate/maintain pelletiser and reformer
The employee will, however, be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties in line with his responsibilities to assist in the smooth running of the business and contractor be expected to carry out all other tasks given by the line manager.
From time to time, with agreement, your job description may be changed.
Working time 08:00am to 17:00pm
Minimum 30 -40 hours /week
Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Skills Required -
- Flexible attitude
- Able to multi task
- Work in cold environments
- Previous Machine operating experience
- Knowledge about products and stock control
*Due to the location you will need your own transport (Car / Bike)
- Chemical Industry
- Machine Control
- machine operater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job