Machine Operator - Glue Minder
Location: St Ives, Cambridge
Salary: £26,000 - £31,520 per annum, depending on experience
Hours of Work: The shift pattern for this role is a rotating 4-day ten hour shift per week, 6am – 4pm Tues – Friday, 4:15pm – 2:15am Monday – Thursday
About the Company:
We are a family run business with 50+ years’ experience in the packaging market. We transform a wide range of carton board and papers, combined with print finishes that makes us a world class supplier of quality printed folding cartons to the fine fragrance, cosmetics and premium spirit drinks markets.
The work we produce is to a very high standard, with emphasis on clarity and attention to detail.
Machine Operator - Glue Minder Responsibilities:
- Full make ready of straight line, crash lock, and complex designs of carton;
- Using a wide range of carton substrates;
- Setting of code reading and quality control equipment;
- Our quality glue system is HHS, using hot and cold glue and glue detection;
- Working with high quality print finishes;
- Troubleshooting for folding and gluing issues;
- Running a small team;
- Ensuring health and safety practices are adhered to;
- Company quality standards are maintained.
Machine Operator - Glue Minder Requirements:
- A proven record of making ready and running gluing folding equipment;
- In-depth knowledge of gluing/folding styles
- Experienced in high speed and complex work an advantage;
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills;
- Enthusiasm essential;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- The desire to stay abreast of all new technologies.
Quality is key to the ongoing success of the business and when you join you become part of a highly skilled, professional team with a real passion for excellence in carton manufacturing. In return we offer an attractive salary, contributory pension scheme, death in service, and enhanced annual holiday entitlement.
If you think that you are suitable for this Machine Operator – Glue Minder role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'