Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator / Forklift Driver for our client based in Haverhill on a temporary to permanent basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Setting and Running the machine according to the production schedule
- Loading and unloading of the machine with material via a forklift and issuing material to the relevant job
- Cleaning of the machinery
- General basic maintenance
- Driving a forklift through the production area
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- 6 months experience operating a machine
- Valid counterbalance forklift certification
- Minimum of 12 months experience in operating a forklift
- Happy to perform manual handling duties as well as forklifting duties
- Familiar with a warehouse environment
Hours are Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm with possible Saturdays and overtime
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'