WILL BE WORKING 6.00AM - 6.00PM 4 ON 4 OFF INCLUDING WEEKENDS
- Set and operate all the machinery in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring the machines are run at the correct speed to achieve the optimum number of parts per hour.
- Manufacturing to meet quality specifications and to protect the customer from receiving defective products.
- Manufacturing to work instruction checking products to drawing tolerances (size) using the relevant measuring equipment.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is filled out and M3 updated.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and organised.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job