Machine Operatives - NG17
Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for Machine Operatives for our client specialising in packaging. They are looking for people to join their friendly and dedicated team to grow with the business on a temp to perm basis.The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated machine operatives within a growing business.
- Operating different types of machinery.
- Carrying out quality control and checks.
- Manual Handling of goods.
- Assisting with any other warehouse duties.
- 4 on 4 off alternating days and nights.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within the flexible packaging industry and operating extrusion, slitting, conversion machine is desirable.
- Good communication and keen eye for detail.
- Hard working and physically fit.
- Good team player but confident using own initiative when required.
- Used to working rotating 12 hour shifts.
- Parking available.
- Temp to Perm position.
- Full Training will be given.
- Competitive pay rate.
Our Client is a well-established company that has fantastic growth plans for the future.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing temp to perm basis within a friendly and enthusiastic team.
*** Nottingham , Kirkby-in-Ashfield , Derby , Ilkeston , Mansfield , Alfreton , South Normanton , Machine Operative , Operative , Warehouse , Plastic , Extrusion , Slitting , Plastic , Packaging , Conversion , Slitting ,Production , Machinist ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job