Machine Operatives - Holmfirth - Nights
The Best Connection Group Huddersfield are recruiting in HD9 for a leading local company
Hours - 12 hours shifts Mon-Thurs 0600-1800 or 0700-1900 or 0800-2000
Duties Include :
- Machine Operation
- FLT Driving (Counter Balance)
- General warehouse duties
- Using production equipment
- Completing basic paperwork
Essential requirements :
- Counter Balance FLT Licence
- Previous factory experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexibility for overtime (enhanced pay rates)
- Good Numeracy and Literacy
This role is with a view to filling a permanent role after 12 weeks worked
Hourly rate can be increased once trained up on different machines
Higher rate is achieved by working overtime after 44 hours per week.
Training will be on days intially so hourly starting rate will reflect this in the training period.
Contact Andy at The Best Connection Group Huddersfield by applying via Reed.
- Fork Lift
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job