Machine Operatives - Bluetree Group
Bluetree Group are the fastest growing print business in the UK and have been on the Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 ranking for two years running, along with appearing in the '1000 Companies To Inspire Britain’ LSE listings. With over 350 employees, we have departments ranging from production to sales, artwork to customer service and marketing to finance.
Here’s where you come in:
We are seeking positive, self-motivated Machine Operatives to join our busy production facility, working 4 x 12-hour shifts per week on a 3-weekly rotating basis, which includes days, nights and some weekend shifts.
We’re looking for hardworking people who are able to keep up with the fast-paced work environment, and have the ability to work well both individually and as part of a team. There are opportunities to be trained on a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment, and flexibility is a key requirement of the machine operator role. Previous experience in the print industry is not essential as full training will be provided. Some heavy lifting will be required.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting. You will be exposed to new technologies, subject matters and challenges. We keep up with the latest technologies, tools and tricks of the trade - we’re always refining our approach. If successful, you will undergo a comprehensive company and department induction programme.
- Informal office dress code and uniform provided for production roles
- BUPA Health Care (following 3 months of employment)
- Regular social events both on and off site
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Long service holidays awarded after 3 and 5 years of service
- Regular charity events and fundraising
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Bluetree Group operates through two Brands; InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies.
Here are some of the other awards that we won in 2018;
- The European Business Award for Manufacturing
- The Sheffield Business Award for Company of the Year
- Internet Retailing Growth 2000
- BHP Rapid Growth Survey
- Business Link Ones to Watch for Printing Solutions
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain for the £20-£30m category
- FT1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Company
You’ll be working at our state of the art factory that is based in Manvers (local to Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster) which is located on a major bus route, and free-parking is available on site. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that technology is pivotal to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page www.bluetreegroup.co.uk.
- Fast Paced Environment
- Heavy Lifting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'