Our client is a leading print business that works with some of the biggest companies in Europe.
Due to continued expansion, our client is looking for Machine Operatives that can train to operate printing machinery that run batches of products to meet customer requirements.
• Filling machine with required ink.
• Replacing the required printing plates for each job.
• Checking the quality of finished items.
• Adjusting the settings of the machine as required.
• Packing finished items into boxes
• Putting the required quantity of product onto pallet
• Completing order paperwork
• Organised methodical person.
• Ability to multitask.
• Experience of working with and running machinery.
• Flexible attitude to working hours.
This is position for permanent nights. Monday- Friday 10pm-6am
Starting salary is £8.20 per hour
These positions are on a 12 week temporary to permanent basis