The company supplies packaging mainly into the food and medical industry. The are is now in their 27th year, and during this time the business has grown each year steadily, providing long term secure employment. The Company prides itself on its innovative approach to product design and manufacturing, along with an excellent reputation for high-quality customer service.
The Job Purpose
To operate production equipment as effectively as possible & to contribute to the shift meeting demands in terms of production, waste, quality, housekeeping & health & safety.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures and Regulations
- Meet production targets and customer deadlines
- Complete daily checks
- Follow SWP’s
- Completes required production paperwork
- Ability to work flexible hours on a continental shift pattern working through days, nights, and weekends.
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- A can-do attitude, able to overcome obstacles with a team approach
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good practical skills
Knowledge, Training and Experience required
- Machine Operator with previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Quality Awareness
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Pay linked to skills and experience with workable objectives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site Gym
- Music while you work
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'