Hours: Monday until Friday
3 shift rota (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am)
Rates: From £8.99/hr to £11.01/hr
Heads Recruitment is looking for experienced Machine Operators for one of our companies in Trafford Park area. Our client is one of the biggest manufacturers of engineering ceramics, high temperature resistant materials, hard metals, and passive fire protection solutions.
As a Machine Operator you will be working on full time basis, Monday until Friday over 3 shifts which will be rotating weekly.
You will be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. You will be feeding machines with raw and semi- products; you will performing quality checking of the final products; you will be producing test samples of the final products as well as keeping records of approved and defective final products and also you will be maintaining activity logs.
Successful candidates will have to:
- Present previous experience in a similar role
- MUST be able to work on a 3 shift rota (weekly shift changes)
- Be able to understand the production procedures
- Adhere to H&S regulations
- Be able to read and understand technical requirements of the products
- Be an excellent Team Player
- Be able to pass and receive verbal and written instructions
- Be able to diagnose problems and pass information to the engineers where necessary
- Be punctual, flexible and be able to work under stress conditions
If you feel you are right for this position please apply by either sending your CV via this portal or call HEADSA on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job