There are both day and night shift roles available.
Some of the skills required are listed below:
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Happy with manual handling
- Computer literacy (desired)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
As made reference to above we've got a number of positions at different levels and in varying departments. These include:
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of high-diverse machinery and measurement tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Teamwork and communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Alice at Rubicon on or email
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Interviews are starting next week and our client is offering an immediate start.
- Tube Bending
- Machine Operating
- Power tools
- Hand tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job