Our client is seeking a hardworking and conscientious machine operative to join our clients fast-paced production facility manufacturing signage for the oil and gas industry.
Our clients in-house capabilities include water jet, CNC milling, rotary engraving and chemical etching. The ideal candidate would have experience in these areas however training can be provided
- Experience in CNC Milling is essential
- Ability to read and transfer customer designs from engineering drawings to design packages is essential.
- Experience using packages such as Coreldraw, autoCAD and Surelab would be advantageous.
- Candidate must be open minded and flexible in their working methods with an eagerness to improve systems.
- Ability to work as an effective part of a team but using own initiative to plan work is essential.
- We take health and safety very seriously and the candidate must be able to adhere to health and safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job