Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary: DOE + Shift bonus
Our client is an established and reputable company based in Oxfordshire. Due to continued company growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Production Operative to work in their state-of-the-art factory. This is an exciting opportunity, with significant future possibilities for the successful candidate.
- To ensure that components are produced at your work station are to the acceptable standard as set by clients.
- Visually inspect parts produced taking note of quality concerns and guidelines as per work instructions.
- Pack components as per specification.
- Communicate with Quality Engineer to achieve quality goals.
- Manually operate machinery as trained, when necessary.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- An eye for detail is essential.
- A desire to learn new skills.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety standards.
- Exceptional communication skills.
The working hours for this vacancy cover Monday to Friday. Either 6am to 2pm or 2pm till 10pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess Frampton on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.