- PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, ASSEMBLY, MACHINE OPERATING , FACTORY WORK
We are seeking people with plenty of MACHINE OPERATING / RUNNING / MAINTENANCE experience. Someone with any sort of machine operating experience (i.e. CNC, Grinder, Turner, Miller, ect.) may be ideal joining our clients team working in a friendly, clean, modern environment.
Duties include the following:
- Working to production targets and meeting deadlines.
- To work to priorities set by the scheduling department.
- Willing to work the odd bit of overtime when necessary.
If your CV does not have the following, you may not be contacted:
- Production / Manufacturing experience.
- Machine operating experience
Temp to perm
Shift work may be required at certain busy times
Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Machine operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job