The Best Connection is delighted to offer the opportunity to join our client based in Billingshurst as a Machine Operator. This is a great chance to join a market leader after a qualifying period and progress your career.
Duties of a Machine Operator:
- Operate the machinery in a safe manor.
- Performing quality and safety checks where required.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately.
- To reduce wastage where possible.
Requirements of a Machine Operator:
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Be able to work within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Adhere to the high standards in quality expected.
- Desirable that you have worked in a Good Manufacturing Environment (GMP).
- Desirable to have you own vehicle due to location and shifts.
The hours are Monday to Friday 0645 AM - 1430 PM and 1430 PM - 2230 PM with rotating shifts.
The pay is £8.00 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.