Unique Employment Services are recruiting on a Prestigious company based in Spalding for Machine Operatives.
The purpose of this role is to operate designated machinery in accordance with production demands by means of effective operation, control, reporting and communication .
Your duties will include;
- Ensure Company Health & Safety and Food hygiene policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Company/Customer Hygiene procedures/requirements are adhered to.
- Complete production paperwork & electronic data accurately.
- Responsible for ensuring Machine Productivity and output Quality standards are met, OEE reporting monitored.
- Monitoring Machine performance and reporting any anomalies.
- Liaise with Line Leader to ensure conformance with product specification.
- Ensure safe and controlled use of company issued tools and machinery.
- Ensuring machinery is clean and tidy at the end of production runs.
- Ensuring film stocks are kept clean and covered when not in use.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through the board of education GSCE or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and technology. This is normally achieved through three to five years of manufacturing experience at Line Leader level.
If you feel you have the skills for the above position then please do not hesitate to click apply below.
- Line Support