City Resource are currently looking for Machine Operatives/Line Leaders to work for our client based in Huntingdon.
This role begins as a trainee Machine Operatives then progresses to becoming a Line Leader.
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy
- Previous experience is desirable but we ask that you have knowledge of working in a Factory environment
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Ability to motivate and work under pressure
- Must be able to work 12 hours shifts 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern
This role will be starting at a rate of £7.55 per hour, then move to £10.41 once fully trained.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Helena at City Resource, alternatively apply here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job