Gi Group are recruiting for an Operate Blueprint Packaging Machine, Sandiacre Bagger and run end of line packing of cases with the ability of being able to machine set up, change programs and complete first level maintenance of the for mentioned machines in a safe and approved manner. Ensure metal detection checks are completed along with check weigher results hourly to meet legal requirements this will be working for a local food company based on Hessle road.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- To ensure requirements are met and in line with site standards of quality, quantity, cost and timescale.
- To ensure effective and efficient utilisation of materials, plant, equipment and machinery.
- To highlight any cost reduction ideas or quality improvements of products and processes.
- To assist with the training and development of others.
- Ensure the completion of all daily production documentation.
- Willing to undertake any training necessary to complete this role to the competencies and job objectives.
- To undertake any additional additional responsibilities as required by the Team Leader / Shift Manager.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Technical competency and knowledge
2. Prior experience
3. Personal Attributes
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks.
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
- Be willing to undertake any necessary training to achieve the required competencies and job objectives.
- Ability to identify and interpret plant / equipment faults.