Newstaf Employment Services Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Rewinder / Inspector
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO COME INTO THE LUTON OFFICE OF NEWSTAFF TO REGISTER
Wages depending on experience
As a Rewinder you will be responsible to set up, operate, monitor, and maintain rewinding equipment. Handle rolls of labels as they come off the rewinder. Pack label rolls into boxes and stack on pallets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate rewinding equipment according to procedures and job specifications
- Perform routine equipment upkeep as required
- Monitor quality of finished product according to job specifications and quality standards
- Meet standards for output and waste
- Prepare cartons and pack finished product
- Handle labels so as to prevent any damage or errors on finished labels
- Complete required paperwork
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- Maintain work area in organised manner
- To check the quality of labels and remove any poor quality label, reporting anything unsure of
- To operate and clean the core cutting machine.
- To work completely within the remit of ISO 9001 & PS 9000.
- To follow a given specification on the slitting down of rolls to customer requirements
- Help keep cores and boxes stocked up
- Take bins in or out as necessary
- To run label application equipment when required
- To run folding machine when required
- To run Braille Maker when required
- To Run Label Applicator when required.
The right candidate will have the desired experience, and be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision. Good written and verbal English needed.
If you are interested in this role, or other roles like this please come into the office to register with Newstaff
Send CVs to