As an essential member of the High Care team you will operate all machines on either - bagging or tray lines; and pack products allocated to that line, completing all relevant checks and paperwork.
You will be expected to maintain legislative and safety, hygiene and production standards.
Key area of responsibility:
• To operate efficiently all necessary machines e.g - weigh-head, bagger, check- weighed, metal detector on bagging vertical form fill lines/ Tray lines
• To operate all ancillary machines/equipment necessary during the daily operation of these lines
• To consistently check all products for quality issues
• To complete all associated paperwork accurately and at the appropriate time
• To liaise with dispatch regarding order quantities to minimize over packs and reduce waste
• To liaise with flume & mixing teams to ensure relevant materials are prepared and ready for production lines
• To liaise with engineering about machine breakdowns at the right time to reduce downtime
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Numerate and Literate
• Good communication skills
• Good team player
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Must be flexible Desirable Skills:
• Must have experience operating machines within a food factory.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job